I know that most resolutions are inevitably destined to be abandoned, but I still think they put you in a good mindset at the start of the new year. I have started making resolutions many years ago and it is a small tradition I like to keep to. So, without further ado, this is my list of resolutions for 2019.
- Writing something everyday. Whether it is a blog post, a plan, erotica or anything else, I really want to stick to this one.
- Read at least 10 pages of a book everyday. Should be easy enough to stick to this one! Ideally, I want to finish 52 books by the end of the year, but some are better than none.
- Watch a movie a week. I have been planning for a long time to improve my knowledge of movies and I plan on giving it a serious go this year. I started the year with the awesome Bird Box and definitely look forward to my long list of musts!
- Go to another place that I have never been to before. Last year it was Rome, the year before that it was Tokyo and this year I look forward to making it to Athens 😀
- Restart my Gratitude Journal and my special project regarding the gratitude journal!
- Giving Meatless Mondays a go. Cause being more friendly to the planet is just nice.
- Take a ten minute walk each day. Because fresh air is awesome.
- Making clear plans for my projects and starting them all by the end of the year.
- Music and candles every day in my home! <3
- Keep my home and my email orderly and clean. That means cleaning up before it becomes necessary.
I hope some of these inspire you to make your own list and trying to stick to it for as long as possible. But also not beating yourself up if you don’t manage to do that.